How To Use AVON’s Foot Works Range
Hands up if you’re happy to hide your feet now it’s the season of boots, tights and socks? You’re not on your own! Not having to bother much with foot maintenance is one of winter’s many joys. But just because your tootsies are hiding from public view doesn’t mean that you should neglect them. Plummeting temperature and the drying air from central heating can play havoc with your feet, making them flaky, scaly and rough.
It’s a nice-to-have, but not everyone can afford an expensive pedicure straight after Christmas. Save your cash and give your hard-working feet a thorough tune-up at home using AVON’s inexpensive Foot Works range.
Follow my DIY at home step-by-step guide for soft, beach-worthy feet:
- Before you soak your feet, use a Foot Works Ceramic Foot File (£2.50) to remove hard skin (it will require a bit of elbow grease). Saw the flat of the file vigorously across heels, balls and toe edges (never on the tops of the feet) until all greyness has gone, and ideally do so on the shower floor or over an old newspaper (yuck!). If rough skin is a year-round problem for you, it may be worth investing in the Foot Works Wet and Dry Pedi Roller (£20).
- Next, soak your feet in a basin or bath of warm water for at least 15 minutes – why not take this time to flick through the latest AVON catalogue?! I like using Foot Works Marine Foot Soak with Mineral-Rich Sea Salt (£2.75) or Foot Works Restoring Foot Soak with Epsom Salts £3). This will make your skin softer, lighter and easier to exfoliate.
- Rinse your feet with clean water and pat dry. Smooth the tops of your feet with Foot Works Marine Foot Scrub with Mineral-Rich Sea Salts (£2.75). For stubborn areas, try Foot Works Rough Skin Remover (£2.50). This step will get rid of any remaining greyish patches, revealing beautifully smooth shiny-bright skin underneath! If you’re pressed for time, try Foot Works All in One Pedicure Cream XXL Limited Edition, which exfoliates, moisturises and stimulates in one step for just £3.
- Next, wash and dry your feet again and apply Foot Works Clay Mask with Lavender (£2.75) – this works wonders for relaxation before bed, especially if you wrap your feet in a warm towel for five minutes, allowing the calming properties of the lavender sink in. Your feet will be luxuriously soft when they reappear!
- Rinse off the mask, pat dry and slather on Foot Works Marine Foot Balm with Mineral-Rich Sea Salts (£2.75) or Foot Works Overnight Treatment Cream with Lavender (£2.75). Pop some Foot Works Cracked Heel Treatment (£3) on your heels to help fill in any cracks. For seriously dry feet, use Foot Works Intense Moisture Cream (£3) – a no-nonsense, podiatrist-tested formula with smoothing glycerine, sunflower seed oil and shea butter. Rub in firmly, and pop on some cotton socks overnight. Next morning, clip and file nails straight across, then paint. Have a look at AVON’s nailcare and colour ranges here: https://www.avon.uk.com/301-318/make-up/nails/?pn=1. Voila – gorgeous, smooth feet for a fraction of a salon price tag!
Let me know how you get on and which are your favourite products in the comments section below.
Love, Dawn xxx
Do you love meeting new people, have oodles of motivation and a burning ambition to succeed? Change up your career and develop, coach and inspire your own team of AVON representatives. It could be just what you need to make your dreams a reality. Just click JOIN AVON TODAY to get started with Dawn's Dream Team.
The statement views and opinions made or expressed on this website are not made by or on behalf of Avon Cosmetics Ltd.It is illegal for a promoter or participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved. All details are collected only order to contact you.